In order to start the return process, the Client shall submit a cancellation request by emailing to compliance@Safeig.com. A cancellation request shall contain the following information at least but not limited to:
- full name of the Client;
- residential address;
- contact e-mail and phone number(-s);
- trading account number(-s);
- initial payment amount, date of payment, used payment method (i.e. credit/debit cards);
- payment identification number (if any);
- the reasons of the cancellation subject to the conditions stated below.
All the information in a cancellation request submitted to the Safeig shall be identical to that originally submitted in the initial payment.
All received cancellation requests to be dealt with by the Safeig on the following terms and conditions:
- all cancellation requests shall be for genuine and acceptable reasons, and those reasons shall be described in detail by the Client in the cancellation request (acceptability to be determined by the Safeig at own discretion);
- all cancellation requests shall be submitted within reasonable time from the moment of the initial payment; the Safeig shall notify the Client in cases where it is not possible to process the cancellation request due to card scheme or payment institution rules;
- all cancellation requests shall be processed within 2 to 30 working days for claims related to non-trading operations or exceptionally more; the Safeig shall notify the Client in cases when additional time is required;
- all cancellation requests shall be reviewed only if the requested amount does not exceed initial payment amount and as well as free margin of trading account;
- any charges deducted by the payment institution and also any loss or expense, if suffered or incurred by the Safeig due to adverse exchange rate fluctuation to be covered from the return amount.